Thursday, February 20, 2014

You. Still. Always.

I texted you awhile back, told you about the program I was thinking about. You never replied. It's been almost two weeks (I think. I will NOT check my phone).

Sometimes things seem good with him, but other times, they're just... not the same. How can I expect everything to be the way it was with you? Half the time I was miserable, wishing things were so different. But now they are and I just can't stop thinking about us. Together. How weird it was at Christmas to be part of someone else's Christmas and not yours. How I didn't celebrate Hannukah or your sister's birthday. What will I do on the 4th of July?

I don't think I can handle that. With everything else in my life being such a mess, how can I deal with this constant feeling that I did something wrong? Is this something I will regret the rest of my life?

No comments:

Post a Comment